PADI Discover Scuba Diving in Crete
What is it:
- PADI Discover Scuba Diving is a program for people who have never experienced scuba diving before. It is the very first time you are going to wear the scuba diving equipment and breathe under the sea!
- Your PADI Instructor will talk you about the basic rules of diving and will explain how the equipment works.
- You will practice some basic diving skills in pool-like conditions in order to dive safely and then you will have some fun diving around the dive site reaching the maximum depth of 6 meters.
What will you do:
- Study and sign the PADI Discover Scuba Diving Participant Guide
- Attend presentation of basic scuba diving rules, equipment use and assembly
- Underwater skills presentation and practice
- Fundive with a max depth of 6 meters
Minimum time needed for the PADI Discover Scuba Diving Program is 2 hours
What is included:
- PADI Discover Scuba Diving Participant Guide (booklet) proof of the experience program
- Student scuba diving Insurance
- Student scuba diving equipment full set
- Transfer from the diving center to the dive site and back
What is next:
- You can do another supervised open water scuba fun dive to a maximum depth of 12 meters or less.
- You can start the PADI Open Water Diver Course in order to become a certified diver and dive with your divebuddies or diving centers around the world to a maximum depth of 18 meters
What is the cost:
40 euros for 1 day / 1 dive
70 euros for 1 day / 2 dives
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]